Thursday 27 October 2011

Mock en bouche

Before you ask, no, mock en bouche is not a real thing. Did that stop me from making it? Of course not!

You may or may not remember me saying that it was my life long dream to make the perfect croche en bouche (see 'my caramel fiasco'). Well yesterday, along with the help of my wonderful su chef, mum, i did a practice run. It wasn't a real croche en bouche because we didn't have a mold so the pyramid was well wonky, and anyway i was just messing around with putting it together bit because we weren't sure what to do with the caramel after (rather miraculously) we had made it.

Below are some pictures of the rise and fall of my mock en bouche.














Check out how cool the caramel looks on top! 

It wont be soon till i have made the perfect croche en bouche now! And besides, this may not have looked that great but it tasted A-MAZ-ING!!! (Sorry you couldn't have any but they 'aven't invented teleportation yet, *sigh*.)





No comments:

Post a Comment