Tuesday 6 September 2011

Fimo fanatic

After reading the title of this post you may be wondering what fimo is, I will explain. Fimo is an oven hardening clay which you can make nearly anything out of, (even false teeth but you would have to eat soup for the rest of your life so...). But anyway,  this post is basically just pictures of my many fimo creations.
Mini fimo Starbucks frappaccino earings.


Cake ring.


gingerbread earings.

another cake ring, not yet attached to its ring, pictured next to a bottle cap to show the size.


Yet another type of cake ring.


All my cake rings together.


So there you have it, my fimo creations. There were others but they were presents for people so i have no photographic evidence of their existence.

I end this blog with another thought,  while making these, i used my hairdryer to dry the paint. Considering I'm a teenage girl, is that strange?






No comments:

Post a Comment