Sunday 3 June 2012

Treehugger

Have i mentioned my slight obsession with trees? Well I definitely have one. Maybe i am actually just a treehugger but is caring for the environment really a bad thing? Anyhoo, here is a picture of one of my favourite trees that I have drawn.
The abstract thing before it is just a doodle i did which was my thought process for the tree. I am considering creating a stencil print of the tree because it already looks kind of stencily (add it to your dictionary people, I am making it a real word) but i am not really sure how easy/hard it will be so if it never arises I probably just haven't succeeded.

Oh, and just in case you were wondering why I have posted twice today it is because the TV is showing nothing but diamond jubilee coverage and since I am against having a monarchy I am having to avoid the television today.

No comments:

Post a Comment